Campaigns|Product Launch|Client: Shoei Helmets
SHOEI RF-1400 HELMET LAUNCH
We worked closely with SHOEI North America to concept, design and produce all launch assets for the highly-anticipated global release of the most decorated model in the SHOEI helmet lineup—the RF-1400. From initial strategy and concept direction to design and production of all final deliverables, we were tasked with launching the RF-1400 in a highly-competitive market during the 2020 global pandemic.
- Services: Campaign Strategy, Social Media Strategy, Art Direction, Design, Photo + Video Production
- Digital & Print Ad Campaign
- Instagram Story Highlight
- Press Kit Design & Copywriting
- Helmet Shield Decal Design
- Press Launch Event Concept & Production (Livestream Event)
- Photo + Video Studio Shoot (Product Hero Shots)
- Photo + Video Action & Lifestyle Shoot
- 3D Product Rendering & Animations
- Video Post-Production
- Full-Length Features & Benefits
- Action Sizzle (45s)
- Social Media (30s Action)
- Social Media (30s Features)
- Social Media (15s)
Livestream Media Launch
To attract the attention of the motorcycle industry’s top media members during a time when an in-person event wasn’t an option, we concepted and produced an exclusive, livestream helmet launch. The new helmet was sent out to 20 influencers in a locked, custom-made plexi box just a few days prior to the event. Participants had to attend the live presentation to receive the top-secret combination and become one of the first few people in the world to get their hands on the all-new RF-1400.
About SHOEI Helmets: The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with “premium” in the motorcycle helmet market. The evolution and production of SHOEI’s world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and 60 years of helmet building experience. Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built in 1959, every SHOEI today is handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.